Say hello to movers.
Access the 39 million Americans who move annually with Imagitas marketing products. Our strategic partnership with the United States Postal Service® means it’s the only way to get your brand in the hands of confirmed movers.
One in 5 American households moves every year. Moving is the largest lifestage event—10 times the yearly number of first babies, weddings and students starting college.
billion annual spending
average spend per moving household
< 4 weeks
after a move is when most purchase decisions are made
higher purchase rate during move
communication open rate
basket size of non-movers
more likely to try a new brand
likelihood of repeat business
Reach your target audience.
Timing is everything. Our direct mail and digital products reach movers at critical touch points during the move with better than 90% open rates.
USPS Mover's Guide
Timing: 1-4 weeks pre-move
- Appear alongside the USPS change of address form
- Boost brand loyalty during early move spend
- Adjust messaging based on geographical criteria
- Increase brand exposure through premium placement
USPS Mover Advantage
Timing: 1-2 weeks pre-move
- Get exposure to movers in the online change of address
- Choose premium placement so your brand stands apart
- Optimize, test and perform ad versioning
- Customize ad versions based on audience
- Make redemption a breeze with print, email and mobile coupon delivery
USPS Move Validation Letter
Timing: 1 week pre-move
- Advertise in the official change of address validation
- Capture more of the substantial pre-move hyperspend
- Drive response through custom ad formats
- Optimize to increase redemption
My Move Mover Spotlight
Timing: Pre- and post-move
- Cookie confirmed movers who visit MyMove.com and import data directly into your DMP
- See higher conversion rates when you customize site experience, customer communications and display campaigns for your mover audience
USPS Welcome Kit
Timing: 2-5 days post-move
- Be part of the official mailing confirming new address
- See the most impressive open rates
- Stand out from competitors at a crucial time when most purchases take place
- Target messaging based on geographical area
- Send movers to a store near them with retail locator features
My Move Mover Access
- Get MyMove.com mover leads in real time
- Make remarketing easier and more targeted
- Customize email campaigns with relevant, timely offers
- Increase customer conversion and lifetime value with ongoing communications
In-house services ensure your mover marketing campaign gets results.
Our experts have amassed twenty years’ proprietary research on mover spending habits, online usage and psychological concerns related to the move. They know movers better than anyone.
The analytics team develops custom test plans, recommends offer strategies, provides market segmentation views, evaluates performance and tracks competitive activity on an ongoing basis.
From color palette to calls-to-action, our creatives know how to engage the mover audience. Services include creative strategy and ad design, messaging and optimization.
We’ll help you utilize new mobile shopping tools like iPhone Passbook and Google Wallet. Your offer needs to function in the manner your customers prefer to shop.
Harness our innovative location intelligence software for a better understanding of mover habits and interactions. Predict mover behavior and manage cross-channel mover communications.
Imagitas, owned by Red Ventures, helps the United States Postal Service produce, distribute and facilitate the official change of address. We also help consumers save money when they move. Our suite of direct mail and digital products makes it easy for marketers to send relevant offers to this valuable audience of moving consumers.
We're a group of innovators, marketing experts, tech geeks and data nuts. Together we are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals and maximize the success of our products.
Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President, USPS Relationship and Operations
Senior Vice President, Retail Vertical
Senior Vice President, SMB Vertical
Senior Vice President, Services Vertical
We think hard, we work hard, we play hard. Our team values collaboration, leadership, creativity and innovation. We believe that every employee should have the opportunity to make an impact and advance his or her career.
Working here isn't all business all the time. It's also ping-pong tournaments, company outings, bagel Fridays, free on-site gym and Nerf wars. It's no wonder we've been named one of Boston Globe's Top Places to Work.